t r a v e l i n g
Practical information British Columbia
Canada consists of 10 provinces and 3 territories. British Columbia is the westernmost province of Canada.
Victoria on Vancouver Island
The climate in British Columbia is highly influenced by the mountains and the ocean and is divided in 3 regions: the coastal area,
the mountain ranges and the central interior between the Coastal Mountains and the Rocky Mountains.
No visa required. Before departure you have to apply online for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).
Special thanks to:
- Info Reizen, Eric Van Den Acker, Lange Rechtestraat 43, Heist-op-den-Berg 015/24 39 34
- Fairmont Pacific Rim, Kaylyn Storey
- Fairmont Banff Springs, Tara Gaucher Public Relations Manager
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler, Lynn Gervais
- Nancie Hall and Angela Moore Regional Director, PR Fairmont Hotels Angela Moore, Regional Director Public Relations,
Canada’s Western Mountain Region
A look back
Canada was a series of high points, both literally and figuratively. As we look
back on our impressions and experiences, we conclude that Western Canada
offers everything our homeland lacks: space, emptiness, vastness, endlessness,
tranquillity ... The expanse of the Canadian wilderness is hard to grasp for us.
But we immersed ourselves in it, enjoyed it intensely and have returned with our